Wednesday 10 February 2021 7.30-8.45pm
The webinar is intended for pension holders and investors who care about the planet. You want to invest responsibly but may not be sure about how to go about it while also earning the income you need.
Sam Todd, St James’s Place
Why choose green investments?
- The power of finance industry to bring about positive change
- The power of investors who care what their money is funding
- The growth in the sustainable sector and why it makes sense financially as well as being an ethical choice.
Paul Bryant, Author of Sustainable Investing for Everyone: A Private Investor’s Guide
A Practical Guide to managing a sustainable investment portfolio
- Setting financial and sustainability priorities and goals
- A methodology for picking stocks and funds with strong sustainability credentials
- Tips, tricks and potholes – including a practical jargon-buster and how to spot greenwashing
Joanna Coull, Financial Planner specialising in Impact Investing
Do you want to go the extra mile?
- Challenging assumptions
- Finding banks, ISAs and pension funds with a positive impact
- Trends and success stories
One thought on “Green Investing Webinar”